Monday, October 4, 2010

Vanilla Gift Visa Debit Card Billing address

I am so sick of company's taking advantage of people. So today I go to buy a prepaid debit card to do a online purchase and BAM dont work online. Most company's on the internet REQUIRE  the First and Last name and the Billing address. Well the geniuses behind the Vanilla Gift project made the card not capable of adding a name and address for the card. Im guessing its a good way to save a ton of money because well its pretty obvious no need to do it. Really this card is not worthy of Visa's logo. I have been reading for some HOURS now of the HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS  of complaints about this company. Its amazing there has not been a class-action suit against them already! Anyways I believe to uncovered the Address that is associated with ALL the Vanilla gift Visa Debit cards. I only tried the $25 but assume that the $50 $100 and the reloadable ones are the same. It was a long process. They are hidden by a lot of misleading information. The only thing that would be left to uncover would be how you would enter the name " A GIFT FOR YOU " on a website. if this is indeed the correct address then I am sure it is possible to now use these cards online with this address as the billing address. Any questions or comments PLEASE feel free to ask! I can also show my resources on where I retrieved this information to those who are interested. I will say this, all the information I retrieved was online free of access by anyone who knows how to access it. In no ways did I break the law in accessing the address. It is all public information. So here it is.

250 WILLIAMS ST NW SUITE M100
ATLANTA, GA 30303-1032

31 comments:

  1. Superb job! How did you find this useful information?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -Oh, and by the way... I almost kicked myself in the *SS for buying this Vanilla Visa Gift Card for online purchasing. Thank You! And thank you for posting!

      Delete
    2. Very late response, I apologize. I would have to reference my notes back from 2010 to find the information, as to how I figured this out. I recall creating an account with Visa and spend DAYS researching until I stumbled across the gem :D

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU! WORKS! Now I just got the "Tried too many times" message. lol. :) Make sure to post this around the PSN forums, they need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this information if you want to win a prepaid visa to spend at subway vanilla prepaid visa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right you are, friend! Used 3 cards for their remaining balance on Amazon with this address and "Gift Card Recipient" as name with no issue whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This still works! For the first and last name info, enter it in like this:
    First name: Gift Card
    Last name: Recipient

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, cant believe this is still an issue for people!
    If you are looking to make a purchase online with the gift card, enter the information below as your BILLING ADDRESS.

    The shipping address and name can still be your name and home address/business address.



    First Name: A Gift
    Last Name: For You

    Address: 250 WILLIAMS ST NW SUITE M100
    ATLANTA, GA 30303-1032

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m still not able to use a Vanilla Visa online. Every time I try to check out it says billing adress doesn’t match with the credit card

      Delete
    2. Fucking bless you bro hope u doing gr8

      Delete
  7. Thanks very much. It worked like magic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saved my butt. Trying to get a birthday present for my wife (concert tickets) and loaded up one of these cards with the $ for the tickets (and associated fees and parking etc) because she checks our accounts religiously every day for any charges that look funny, so she'd see what I bought. So get to the checkout process and it of course complains about the billing address. Would've been totally up the creek if I hadn't found this, so good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this totally worked!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not working at all 😒

    ReplyDelete
  11. "This card number is not valid for the payment method you selected"

    ReplyDelete
  12. has anyone found out the best prepaid visa gift card to purchase?
    thank you for the information

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just used this to send the balance of the card to my PayPal account since websites weren't accepting the info. Saved me from losing $20, so thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where did you get this information? My vanilla gift card don't work because of the billing address issue!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is Afghani ‘Red Wrap’ Hash and is typical in that has a stiff but still malleable consistency. The ‘red wrap’ refers to the red translucent paper that the large block hash comes wrapped in. Afghani hash is hand-pressed from small, bushy indicas.
    Afghani Red Wrap Hash

    ReplyDelete